Double-Double Avocado Toast
If there is anything better than avocado toast, it’s double-double avocado toast. You only need a few simple, whole ingredients to indulge in this heavenly brunch item (however I eat this delicious meal any time of the day).
(All ingredients available at your local Trader Joe’s)
- Sourdough Loaf
- 1 Ripe Hass Avocado
- Trader Joe’s Avocado Oil (so many uses for this pantry staple)
- Organic Eggs
- Miyoko’s Vegan Butter (mix of coconut oil and cashews…so creamy!)
- Turn oven setting to Broil High, let warm up
- Slice sourdough loaf into about a half of inch slices
- Heat up 1 tbsp of Miyoko’s Vegan Butter in a skillet
- Fry two eggs to liking (I like over Medium) or scramble three eggs (add a dash of water to make fluffy while scrambling)
- Add two slices of sourdough bread in oven for about two minutes on each side (put directly in oven, rotate with thongs)
- Set eggs to the side after desired temperature
- Pull out toast, spread 1/2 f of a small or 1/4 large avocado on each slice. Drizzle avocado oil on each slice, top with eggs, and garnish with sea salt.