I found these super yummy gluten-free, dairy-free, low-carb coconut wraps from Sunfood. I was immediately inspired when I saw them. I grabbed my favorite veggies, threw them in the wrap and paired it with a super delicious tahini dipping sauce. This is a easy way to add loads of veggies to your diet. Make sure to buy organic when possible or if on the dirty dozen list!
Ingredients (4 servings)
- Sunfood Coconut Wraps
- 1 large avocado
- 1 organic tomato
- 1 organic cucumber
- Bag of pre-shredded carrots
- 1 head organic romaine
- 1 bag organic pre-washed spinach
- 1 organic lemon
- Jalapeno (optional)
- 1 cup of tahini
- 2 cloves of fresh garlic
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp Tamari gluten-free soy sauce
- Salt and pepper
- Prepare veggies by slicing cucumber, cutting avocado into long pieces, and thinly slicing tomato. Add some jalapeno for added spice!
- Chop romaine then add to mixing bowl with spinach. Add lemon juice and toss until lightly dressed.
- Lay out coconut wraps carefully.
- Assemble with romaine and spinach, tomatoes, cucumber slices, shredded carrots, avocado, jalapenos, then add a sprinkle of salt and pepper and microgreens.
- Pour dipping sauce ingredients into small bowl. Mix together tahini, chopped garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, tamari gluten-free soy sauce and add salt and pepper to liking.
- Drizzle onto wraps and fold wraps together! (Use left over veggies for a big salad with the dipping sauce as a dressing!)
- Enjoy your healthy coconut veggie wraps! (your friends and family will thank you for this healthy and easy go-to lunch!)