If you haven’t incorporated turmeric lattes into your daily routine, you’re missing out! This taste-y recipe is not only indulging, but beneficial to your health. Turmeric is a natural anti-inflammatory agent that helps with acne, headaches or or even chronic back pain. It is also full of radical fighting antioxidants to keep your body in optimal health.
My turmeric powder is organic, affordable, and you can purchase easily here: Sunfood Turmeric
Makes two servings
- 2 cups nut milk (I like unsweetened almond milk vanilla by Silk)
- 1/4 tbsp ginger powder or grated fresh ginger
- 1/2 tbsp Sunfood Turmeric Powder
- 1 tbsp lavender honey (I found mine from a local farmer’s market, here is a link for similar product Lavender Honey)
- 1/2 tbsp vanilla powder
- Dash of cinnamon
- 1/2 tbsp fresh lavender (1/4 tbsp in milk, 1/4 tbsp to garnish)
Combine all ingredients in a small sauce pan on medium-high. Allow to warm up (do not bring to a boil) and whisk until frothy. When the milk has become thick, pour into your favorite mug, sprinkle with fresh lavender, and enjoy!