These cookies are life changing. Bring to your next girls get together or business meeting to impress, but keep it healthy. They are vegan, gluten free, and guilt free. Also, they are SO easy!
1 and ½ cup almond flour plus 3 tbsp
1 tbsp Sunfood Golden Milk Powder
½ cup vegan chocolate chips
2/4 tsp. baking soda
2 tbsp coconut oil
3 tbsp nut butter (I used peanut butter)
¼ cup plus 2 tbsp maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Add flour, turmeric, baking soda, chocolate chips, salt in bowl and stir until mixed.
- In a separate bowl, combine melted coconut oil, nut butter, syrup, and vanilla. Mix well. Then add to dry mix. Mix well.
- Refrigerate dough for 30 minutes.
- Once chilled, roll 2 in balls of cookie dough onto a non-stick or foil covered cookie tray.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until golden brown.